These career assessment tools (and many others) are custom selected or designed to address the needs of each individual. These time tested coaching tools convey information extremely useful for identifying your strengths and career possibilities. From there, we can help you create an action plan to realize your career aspirations!
Campbell interest and skill survey (ciss)
The CISS can be useful in tool exploring, pinpointing, helping and assisting with your career assessment in the following ways:
- Exploring new avenues in career development. With the CISS instrument, students and adults learn how their likes, dislikes, and self-reported skills compare to those of individuals who are happily and successfully employed in a variety of occupations.
- Pinpointing areas of academic study that can build skills and, as a result, increase career options.
- Helping individuals seeking personal counseling to find occupations or vocations that help meet their psychological needs.
- Assisting employees who have been displaced by organizational restructuring and are faced with a job transition.
Myers-briggs type indicator (mbti)
Utilizing the MBTI to understand your Personality Type can assist your career development in a number of ways:
- It can help you select a career field that is a good fit for your personality make-up.
- It can increase your awareness of your learning style so you can better benefit from career related education.
- Understanding your personality preferences can help you better manage Job Challenges that inevitably rise their ugly heads during the course of our career.
- Knowing your Personality Type, and especially knowing the kind of detailed information a Step II MBTI report can provide, will aid you in a job search, both in marketing yourself and in evaluating opportunities that arise.
Strong interest inventory
The Strong Interest Inventory® assessment is one of the world’s most widely respected and frequently used career planning tools. It helps students — as well as people in transition — make fulfilling career choices.
While the Strong Interest Inventory is backed by unparalleled reliability and validity, it’s also easy to use. It guides career counselors through a process of comparing your results with people like you who have already found satisfying careers. It also generates a list of the top 10 occupations individuals are most likely to find rewarding.